Why choose the 4 Roll Plate Bending Machine – HR4WR
– A Roccia HR4W-DCRP all hydraulic operation sheet & plate rolling machine offers the very latest plate rolling technology [patents are pending]
– This HR4W-DCRP plate rolls technology gives production possibilities that are almost unlimited
– ‘Italian’ excellence’ – perfection without compromise, its a fact !
– Rolled dia = 5 times top roll dia, but at 60% of pre-bend capacity
rolled dia = 1.3 top roll dia
– High speed roll positional performance
– The latest CNC technology – choice of 3 levels of CNC controller
The wide BASED ANGLED FRAME bulkhead construction is designed to bring increased stability to the whole structure, designed by ROCCIA engineers to absorb side thrust forces during plate rolling cycles.
A Roccia four roll bending machine utilises 2 driven rolls to ensure the rolling torque power transfer. This way a strong material grip is assured between top roll and lower roll with the material pinching system.
Single unit high torque hydraulic MOTORS/PLANETARY GEARBOXES are directly mounted onto each driving roll to ensure a smooth feed through of the plate, there is no loss of power normally associated with secondary transmissions, plus the added benefit of one less gearbox to maintain.
ROLL CAMBER CALCULATION. Roll camber is required to counter act roll deflection that occurs as bending forces are applied, so as to ensure a perfect closing of the longitudinal seam, it is a vitally important factor. If the camber is calculated incorrectly, the result will be, (1) a barrel shaped cylinder ie not closing perfectly along the longitudinal seam, gap in the middle, (2) an hour glass shaped cylinder, the longitudinal seam touching in the middle, but not at the ends.
ROLL DESIGN CALCULATION. It is the heart of the machines performance; it’s what makes a ROCCIA plate roll different from the competition.
ERGONOMIC CONTROL PANEL. As place your hands on the control console, you will immediately be aware that all the controls are exactly where you would expect them to be.