Conventional Welding Rotators
CONVENTIONAL WELDING ROTATORS
Conventional welding rotators, one drive unit, one idler unit. manually adjusted wheel centre positions to align to the workpiece diameter, drive & idler units are fitted with polyurethane tyres, with steel over load plates, capacities up to 150 tonne capacity. diameters 250 to 6300mm
Conventional welding rotators to handle capacities greater than 150 tonne, then, steel wheels units are required,
OUTLINE SPECIFICATION :
- Range of workpiece diameter 250 to 6300 mm
- Range of workpiece Load 5 to 150 tonne
[ capacities up to 500 tonne are available on request ]
- Variable step less speed rotation as standard
- Standard supply (1) drive unit + (1) Idler unit,
remote pendant control equipped with DRO, foot pedal for rotational direction, covered bed infill plates
[ stops build up of welding slag on rotator frame ]ALSO AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
The build quality and equipment specification of TECHNA FAB welding & positional equipment
is of a high standard
Standard 12 months or 2000 hours warranty
Ongoing technical support by JPS Machinery Ltd technicians
- Top-class electronic components.
- The standard configuration includes a remote control which is equipped with a digital readout
- Stepless adjustable speed of the driven part
- Steel wheels which enclose locked solid rubber tyres
- 150 Ton plus conventional welding rotators are equipped with steel wheels
- The strong and durable construction creates a very high stability.
- CE marking
- The favourable price-performance ratio yields to a quick payback of your investment
Available on request:
• Foot pedal for start-stop
• Foot pedal for adjustable speed
• Radio remote control.
• Wheels with polyurethane tyres (Max 150T)
• Anti-drifting system
• Mechanical adjustment for railways
D-HGK rotators can be supplied with a capacity from 5.000 Kg up to 1200 Tons. We also provide tailor-made D-HGK welding rotators according to your special requirements.