TP OMEGA C Electric Punch Press
CNC Electric Punch Press
CNC Electric Punch Press Model TP OMEGA C Frame Design Electro Servo Punching Unit Fanuc Drives, Motors Fanuc CNC 15″ Touch Screen.
Precision CNC sheet metal punching and forming
Manufactured in Italy by Technology
Electric Servo – Low Energy Consumption
Advanced punching unit, no hydraulic oil punching frequencies of upto 750 rpm punch force of 30 tons
Smart tool change system, 5 station tool changer, that offers
18 tools when used with multi tool holders
Working Area without a re position:
TP 357 1250 x 1750 – TP 3510 1250 x 2500
TP 367 1500 x 1570 – TP 3610 1500 x 2500
To download the Technology TP OMEGA product brochure, click on the pdf icon below, or use our contact page to request a brochure.
JETCAM CAD/CAM Software for office
Adapter for TRUMPF tools
CNC functions to perform deformations
If you want a machine from a manufacturer offering the latest FANUC drive technology, high punching power 37 tonne, excellent build quality, excellent service & back up.
A punching & nibbling machine that offers more than just punched holes, ie the unique facility to also form grooves and lips, then the range of FPL Technology machines might be your answer.
- A FANUC numerical control for axes co-ordination and management, with regard to plate positioning, tool transfer, automatic compensation for re ground tools.
- The C-shaped machine frame is made from normalised welded steel, it is completely stress-free to ensure a high degree of rigidity and torsional strength.
- The transmission mechanism, which is constantly lubricated in an oil-immersion bath, relies on the knuckle-joint principle and it is therefore protected against overload.
- The power transmission system includes a three-phase motor, flywheel, clutch, pneumatic clutch-brake system, camshaft, knuckle joint, parallel ram and ram guide.
- The punch stroke length is automatically managed by the CNC to meet several requirements (such as punching on high plate thickness, punch-drawing, etc.), or to adjust the punch penetration in order to use reground tools.
- The carriages slide, by means of rolling bearings, on hardened and accurately ground steel guides. The axes are moved by a. c. servo motors, powered by digital drives.
If you would like to explore the benefits a FPL Technology machine can offer, then please click on the link below to watch a brief video, to gain further information visit the individual model pages, click on links through to the FPL Technology web site, or request a brochure via our e mail link, or simply call our sales team.
The above link takes you into FPL Technology web site.
1) In the page that opens, at top RH side is a drop down box select English, at side of word English click on word Via, new page opens, top LH side, click on products, product page opens
2) If you wish to view videos, then you click on the photo of the machine you wish to see the video of, another page opens, again click on photo of actual model, the video screen is at bottom of this page, press on start icon.