Conventional Welding Rotators D-HGK Series
Conventional welding rotators, manually adjusted wheel positions to align to the workpiece diameter, both drive & idler units are fitted with polyurethane tyres with steel over load plates, capacities upto 150 tonne.
Conventional welding rotators to handle capacities greater than 150 tonne, then steel wheels are fitted, variable step less speed rotation as standard
OUTLINE SPECIFICATION :
- Range of workpiece diameter 250mm to 6300mm
- Range of workpiece Load 5 to 150 tonne [ capacities up to 500 tonne are available on request ]
- Standard supply – (1) drive unit + (1) Idler unit, remote control equipped with DRO, foot pedal for
rotational direction, covered bed infill plates [ stops build up of welding slag ] ALSO AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
The build quality and equipment specification of TECHNA FAB welding & positional equipment
is of a high standard
Standard 12 months or 2000 hours warranty
Ongoing technical support by JPS Machinery Ltd technicians
- Top-class electronic components.
- Stepless adjustable speed of the driven part.
- Steel wheels which enclose locked solid rubber tyres (.150T equipped with fully steel wheels.)
- The strong and durable construction creates a very high stability.
- CE marking.
- The favourable price-performance ratio yields to a quick payback of your investment.
- The standard configuration includes a remote control which is equipped with a digital readout.
Available on request:
• Foot pedal for start-stop.
• Foot pedal for adjustable speed.
• Radio remote control.
• Wheels with polyurethane tyres (Max. 150T).
• Anti-drifting system.
• Mechanical adjustment for railways.
D-HGK rotators can be supplied with a capacity from 5.000 Kg up to 1200 Tons. We also provide tailor-made D-HGK welding rotators according to your special requirements.